From time to time we publish articles about various topics having to do with water, water purification and the drinking supply. You can view links to these articles below.
- Are NAWQA Findings A Source For National Concern?
- Are Nutrients In Our Drinking Water A Concern For Human Health?
- Are Seasonal And Geographical Changes The Key For Implementing Strategies For Safer Water?
- Arsenic In Your Drinking Water
- Emergency Community Drinking Water Use
- Fluoride In Your Drinking Water
- Information About Lindane In Our Drinking Water
- Radionuclides In Your Drinking Water
- The Basics About Disinfectants Used In Drinking Water
- Water Quality Patterns In Agricultural Areas
- Water, Water Everywhere!
WAIVER: Purity Bay, LLC, its staff, dealers and affiliates make no general or specific health or performance claims of any kind. Regardless what occasional contributing writers post on blogs or social media sites this disclaimer applies. Certain technologies are known to do certain things but no one system does all things for all situations. Readers are advised to do their own research for all matters and not rely on this or any one site or advisor. Studies exist at www.WQA.org. Purity Bay makes no claims about your specific water composition, or quality or about any specific solution, savings or benefits. Proper individual testing, evaluation, equipment selection, installation, maintenance and upgrades are required. Plus water and usages change. Purity Bay does not state or imply that any local utility falls short in state or federal standards in addressing general health or water concerns. On the contrary, we claim they do heroic jobs given limited resources and increasing demand on a limited resources that is being polluted more each day. Actual industry positions and studies on savings, benefits, performance, general water conditions and industry codes are available at www. WQA.org. Avoid mistakes. Study your annual utility reports ,ask to see WQA Certifications from anyone advising you. Plus do your own research at www.WQA.org.