There are many ways of preventing water pollution. The most common is preventing soil erosion from agricultural areas. Soil erosion always leads to presence of excess nutrients in water which causes algae boom. The following measures should be observed;
- Stop or avoid throwing litters into the water streams, lakes, rivers or seas. You can install floating filter to help trap litter on beaches or water systems.
- Try as much as possible to use environment friendly household products such as toiletries, soap-based household cleaning material, and washing powder as much as possible.
- Dispose off your thrash in a proper manner and try use recycling as a method of getting rid of waste product.
- Oil from your car should be properly disposed or re-used as much as possible. Oil disposed around your garden may find a way down the stream during rainy season.
- Also you can actively conserve water by turning off the tap when not using the water. This helps a lot in reducing the amount of water that need to be treated.
This is a video about water pollution that i made for a presentation in school. Stop Water Pollution!! Save our mother earth from now before it’s too late :O…
By Cece FitzGerald and Patrick Thornhill.
Ensure that you drink purer water every day. You can have a water filter fixed for you at your household level. Purchase a Purity Bay filtration system and have it installed for you for free, but you should understand the pollutants you are at risk with ensuring that your filter is working to protect you.
Contact Purity Bay using contacts below:
TOLL-FREE: 1-888-893-7374 or 888-943-7374 , that’s 888-89-FRESH
West U.S. : Purity Bay,llc
Corporate Office: 7362 Remcon Circle El Paso Texas 79912.
East Coast: Purity Bay-East,llc 2451 McMullen Booth Road, Suite 200, Clearwater, Florida 33756
WAIVER: Purity Bay, LLC, its staff, dealers and affiliates make no general or specific health or performance claims of any kind. Regardless what occasional contributing writers post on blogs or social media sites this disclaimer applies. Certain technologies are known to do certain things but no one system does all things for all situations. Readers are advised to do their own research for all matters and not rely on this or any one site or advisor. Studies exist at www.WQA.org.
WAIVER: Purity Bay, LLC, its staff, dealers and affiliates make no general or specific health or performance claims of any kind. Regardless what occasional contributing writers post on blogs or social media sites this disclaimer applies. Certain technologies are known to do certain things but no one system does all things for all situations. Readers are advised to do their own research for all matters and not rely on this or any one site or advisor. Studies exist at www.WQA.org. Purity Bay makes no claims about your specific water composition, or quality or about any specific solution, savings or benefits. Proper individual testing, evaluation, equipment selection, installation, maintenance and upgrades are required. Plus water and usages change. Purity Bay does not state or imply that any local utility falls short in state or federal standards in addressing general health or water concerns. On the contrary, we claim they do heroic jobs given limited resources and increasing demand on a limited resources that is being polluted more each day. Actual industry positions and studies on savings, benefits, performance, general water conditions and industry codes are available at www. WQA.org. Avoid mistakes. Study your annual utility reports ,ask to see WQA Certifications from anyone advising you. Plus do your own research at www.WQA.org.